Lexington & Louisville Trial and Litigation Lawyers
Trusted Kentucky Personal Injury Attorneys
When faced with legal problems, you need Kentucky attorneys with a solid record of success in providing an exceptional level of legal representation. With over seventy-five years of experience, the attorneys at Varellas & Varellas have handled thousands of cases through our Lexington & Louisville offices that have helped them develop the skills necessary to win complex cases for clients in Kentucky. Our history of success is a testament to our capabilities in assisting clients with a diverse variety of legal issues including:
- Personal injury
- Wrongful Death
- Auto Accidents & Car Wrecks
- Fatal Accidents
- Airplane Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect Cases
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Commercial Trucking Accidents
- Dog bites & Animal Attacks
- Workers’ Compensation
- Estate & Probate
- Bad Faith Insurance Claims
- Criminal Defense
- Medical Malpractice
- Unpaid Wage Claims
- Disability Claims
- Social Security Disability
- Long-Term Disability
Millions of Dollars Collected for Our Injury Clients
You should choose Kentucky attorneys to handle your important legal issues. Many firms from other states advertise in Kentucky and claim they can represent you in your case. But attorneys from other states may not be familiar with Kentucky law and rules and may not have experience in local courts with local judges and defense lawyers. All of our attorneys have devoted their professional careers to practicing law in local and federal courts in Kentucky and have the experience and skills to represent your interests and protect your rights.
We understand that the consequences of an injury can have a lasting impact on your family. Our priority is to get you the compensation and recovery you deserve, so that your family can begin to heal after an accident or injury, or other loss. Our Louisville & Lexington trial and litigation lawyers take a personal interest in your case, and our lawyers' focus is on you while maintaining a "small-firm" approach. They are committed to working with you from the beginning of your case to its final resolution and everything in between, and one of our attorneys will work directly with you on your case.
Free Initial Consultation for All Injury Cases
To learn more about how our attorneys can use their experience and knowledge to help you with your case, please call 859-252-4473 or contact us by e-mail to arrange a free consultation about your injury case. Our skilled lawyers are dedicated to protecting your rights and interests. Court costs and case expenses will be the responsibility of the client.
You will pay no attorney fee in personal injury cases unless we are successful in recovering compensation for you.
Our clients appreciate the effectiveness of our attorneys and the personal attention they receive. As a result, our attorneys have become the "family lawyer" for many of our clients and over the years have continued to represent the clients and their family members in many of the legal issues they face. Attorneys from our firm fight aggressively through negotiations and in court, to ensure that you collect every dollar you deserve.
Our attorneys are members of eminent professional organizations and have been honored for their outstanding legal work:
- Million-Dollar Advocates Forum, one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States whose membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements.
- Who's Who in American Law
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40, one of the top 40 trial lawyers under the age of 40 practicing in Kentucky.
Kentucky Lawyers for Accidents, Injuries, Wrecks, Wrongful Death, Nursing Home Abuse, Animal Attacks, Workers’ Compensation
Our lawyers have decades of experience representing injury clients, collecting millions of dollars for our clients to compensate them for the injuries they have suffered. Our firm is a client-focused accident and injury firm, and we understand your need to focus on recovery, both physically and emotionally. While you focus on recovery, we focus on investigating and preparing your case to obtain compensation for you for all the injuries suffered, including medical costs, wages lost, loss of companionship, pain and suffering, mental anguish, as well as compensation for future medical treatment that may be needed and impairment of future earnings.
Criminal Defense, Expungement, Disability Claims, Unpaid Wage Claims, Unemployment, and Estate & Probate Attorneys in Kentucky
At the law firm of Varellas & Varellas, our attorneys are dedicated to providing an exceptional level of legal representation. We will guide you through the legal process and fight to protect your rights in your criminal, disability or unpaid wage case, in seeking an expungement of criminal convictions, and in planning your estate or the probate the estate of a loved one. Using our skill and experience, we aim to help you resolve your legal issues in the most cost-effective manner. Combining the flexibility of a small firm with the power of a larger firm, we will help you right the wrongs you or your loved ones have suffered and help you receive the compensation you deserve. Our experienced attorneys know the players and have earned the respect of the legal community, other professionals, and court personnel.
Conveniently located downtown across Short Street from Cheapside Park and the Fifth Third Bank Pavilion, in the newly renovated Old Northern Bank Building next to Dudley's Restaurant.
Sometimes misspelled as Varella, Varelas, Verellas, Verallas, Varallas, Varellis, Verallis
Follow Us on:
- Tracy Morgan Sues Walmart after Tractor-Trailer Deadly Collision Comedian Tracy Morgan has filed suit against Walmart after he was critically injured in a multi-vehicle collision in New Jersey on June 7, 2014 that
- Why Should I Sue Someone After a Car Accident in Kentucky? In our Kentucky personal injury practice, we sometimes hear the question: I’m not the type to sue someone for injuring me, so why should I?
- What Should You Do If An Insurance Company Wants to Settle Your Case in Kentucky? A common scenario that arises in Kentucky and other states occurs when an insurance company for the person that injured you calls and asks you
- Breach of Duty in Kentucky Car Accident Cases In Kentucky, to bring a negligence action for personal injury damages in a car accident case, a plaintiff must prove three elements: the defendant's
- Punitive Damages in Kentucky Monetary awards in personal injury cases are generally intended to compensate a victim of negligence for actual past and future compensatory losses
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. The information on this website is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing of this information does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.