Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
At Varellas & Varellas, we represent people who have been injured through the negligence of others and we help our clients maximize their recovery after a serious accident or injury. The insurance company is using their lawyers to work against you, so you need experienced attorneys to enforce your rights and help you obtain the benefits to which you are entitled.
- Any type of personal injury can turn your family's life upside down, whether it is caused by a car wreck, motor vehicle accident, trucking collision, motorcycle accident, airplane crash, an injury caused by a defective product, nursing home abuse or neglect, a claim for medical malpractice, or a class action where you or a loved one are one of many persons that comprise an entire class of individuals injured due to a defective product, defective device, or mass accident or disaster. The unexpected medical bills and the effects of lost wages can take a devastating toll on your family.
- A wrongful death lawsuit is a means to compensate a family for the loss of a loved one tragically killed in an accident and a way to hold people accountable for their actions. In a wrongful death action, you may be entitled to recover money for funeral expenses, unpaid medical costs, lost wages, lost future earning capacity, pain and suffering, and the loss of your relationship.
We can help relieve the frustration and stress associated with accidents and injuries, and we seek to make injured persons financially whole after an injury. We generally seek an award of money in these cases to compensate for past and future medical expenses, lost wages, impairment of ability to earn money, past and future pain and suffering, and the loss of your relationship with your spouse (and in some cases the loss of your relationship with your child or with your parent).Through Verdicts and Settlements, Millions of Dollars Recovered for Our Injury Clients
Our attorneys can protect your rights and your claims for the injuries you have suffered. Whether you or a family member was injured in a motor vehicle crash or car wreck or there has been a fatal accident or wrongful death, a case can be seriously damaged by talking to an insurance adjuster or giving a recorded statement to an insurance company before talking with a personal injury attorney who is on your side. Insurance adjusters work for the insurance company, not you, and their goal is to save money for the insurance company. Even though they may act friendly to you, they are not your friend and what you say to them can undercut your case. You do have to report the accident to your insurance company and you must cooperate with the insurance adjuster for your insurance policy, but you should talk with an attorney before giving any statements.Free Initial Consultation in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Cases Statute of Limitations
Recovery may be denied in some types of injury cases unless a claim is filed within one year or two years of the date of injury and in some cases, the time allowed for filing a claim is even less. Since cases must be investigated and prepared before being filed in court, it is very important to contact an attorney soon after an injury occurs or soon after any other type of dispute or claim occurs.
Injury cases involving children under 18 years of age may have longer time limits for filing, but an attorney should be contacted as soon as possible.Contact Us
Contact Varellas & Varellas for a free initial consultation if you have been injured or if you lost a loved one in an accident. We can discuss the claims you may have for personal injury, wrongful death, motor vehicle accident injuries, car accident, nursing home abuse or neglect, injuries caused by defective products, medical malpractice, and class actions.Representing Clients throughout Kentucky
Through our offices in Lexington and Louisville, our attorneys represent people who have been injured or have disability claims or who have unpaid wage claims throughout all of Kentucky.Hire a Team
With Varellas & Varellas you are not just hiring an attorney, you are hiring a team who is trained to handle your most important legal issues. For more information or to speak with our experienced lawyers about your case, please call our lawyers at 859-252-4473 or contact us by e-mail to arrange a free consultation regarding your injury claim.
- Car Wrecks, Motorcycle Accidents, Truck Wrecks, and Bicycle Accidents
- Wrongful Death & Fatal Accidents
- Dog Bites & Animal Attacks
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Airplane Accidents
- Broken Bones
- Head & Spine Injuries
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Workers’ Compensation
- Medical Malpractice
- Insurance Bad Faith
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. The information on this website is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing of this information does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.